List G Barristers is a leading list of barristers offering expertise in commercial and public law.
List G’s objectives are:
- to provide lawyers in private, government and corporate practice with knowledgeable and frank appraisal of barristers’ suitability and availability for a brief;
- to keep briefing practitioners informed of changes in counsel’s availability or delivery of paperwork;
- to provide the highest quality service at commercially competitive rates;
- to manage and administer fees efficiently;
- to undertake continuous improvement in the standard of services provided;
- to manage and address any complaints efficiently and expeditiously;
- to actively facilitate and promote the fostering of a collaborative and inclusive list culture which assists members’ professional development, including mentoring by senior members;
- to identify and develop opportunities in Australia and internationally;
- to continue its long tradition of commitment to access to justice and equality before the law; and
- to promote the individual practices of List members together with the reputation and standing of the List itself.